junior consultants wanted (d/f/m)
in the area of cloud / automation / data lake
ndaal GmbH & Co. KG
Cloud computing, IoT, information security, data privacy or digitalisation – everyone’s talking about it, but with us you’re right in the middle of it! We work with the latest technology and make our clients fit for multi-cloud, hybrid cloud or “just another one’s computer” platforms. We are successful consultants in the field of regulated companies. With our employees, we support our customers in all (IT) challenges and in digital workplace 4.0.
- First projects and experience in the design and development of cloud-native applications and platforms.
- “DevSecOps” and “Infrastructure is/as Code” are not just buzzwords for you but beloved practice
- You have in-depth know-how in the area of container and cloud platforms like K8s or Openshift on-premise or on AWS, Azure or an equivalent public platform.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of one or more technologies from the areas of:
Monitoring & Logging with Elastic, Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana or others
Messaging Infrastructure with Kafka, Apache nifi, Apache storm or others
Databases with e.g. mongoDB, Elastic, MariaDB, Apache hadoop or others
Security and Compliance with Jaeger, MISP Framework, Mitre ATT&CK, CIS, Qualys or others
Automation with e.g. Terraform, PUPPET, Saltstack or Ansible
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with topics and can think abstractly.
- Programming and documentation are not nightmare topics for you
- You have strong communication skills and can inspire others with your topics
- You are able to work from the office and on the move
- English is not your enemy
- are a technology enthusiast and love to be always up to date
- like to analyse existing processes and then digitise them
- feel CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/Gitlab CI are nothing new to you
- are not afraid of complex tasks in the area of distributed data storage or clustering
- you can get OpenDistro Elasticsearch, Apache Ni-Fi, Kafka or Sphynx up and running
- Like to work in a team – but also on your own once in a while – and have fun with the daily work
- Can improvise and respond to change
- think IT-automation is your whole life
Then you will receive from us
- Continuous further training and promotion, coupled with well-founded support on technical issues
- Modern workplace equipment
- Interesting projects using the latest technology
- Fast decision-making processes
- An attractive salary and special benefits in the area of fitness / health, as well as personal assistance from an internal mentor